Congratulations to Dr. Luis J Fujimoto, who was appointed Chairman of the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations, American Dental Association, Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Fujimoto is a master clinician, educator, examiner, regulator, accreditor, commissioner, activist, philanthropist, and devoted servant to society.
- He is the Past President of the Osseointegration Foundation.
- He is the Past President of the New York State Board for Dentistry under the New York State Department of Education.
- He is the Past President of the North Eastern Society of Periodontists.
- He is the Past President of the Eastern Dental Society.
- He is a Board Member of the Medical Reserve Corps at the New York State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Board Member of the James Brister Society at the University of Pennsylvania.
- He is a Clinical Professor at the Department of Periodontology of the Nippon Dental University in Tokyo, Japan.
- He is a Former Clinical Associate Professor of Post Doctoral Periodontology of the Department of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry at New York University College of Dentistry.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Member of the Cochrane Oral Health Group, Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Osseointegration, OA Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery,Stomatology Edu Journal, and Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health
- He was awarded several awards including the highest award bestowed by the American Dental Association the Golden Apple Award and the Leadership Award from the Dental Society of the State of New York.
- He holds several Fellowships from multiple organizations.
- Dr. Luis J. Fujimoto is in the private practice of Comprehensive Dentistry with Advanced Services in Implants and Oral Rehabilitation in New York City, New York.
Visit Dr. Fujimoto's website: www.drfujimoto.com.