Congratulations to Dr. Luis J Fujimoto, who was elected as Secretary of the American Association of Dental Boards, Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Fujimoto is a master clinician, educator, examiner, regulator, accreditor, commissioner, activist, philanthropist, and devoted servant to society.
- Dr. Fujimoto is the Chairman of the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations, American Dental Association, Chicago, Illinois.
- Dr. Fujimoto is the Treasurer of the New York County Dental Society, New York City, NY.
- Dr. Fujimoto is the Past Chairman of the New York State Board of Dentistry for the New York State Department of Education, Albany, NY and served two terms as chair.
- Dr. Fujimoto is the Past President of the Osseointegration Foundation, the North East Society of Periodontists and of the Eastern Dental Society.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Board Member of the Medical Reserve Corps at the New York State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Board Member of the James Brister Society at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Clinical Professor at the Department of Periodontology of the Nippon Dental University in Tokyo, Japan.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Former Clinical Associate Professor of Post Doctoral Periodontology of the Department of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry at New York University College of Dentistry.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Member of the Cochrane Oral Health Group, Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Fujimoto is a Member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Osseointegration, OA Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery,Stomatology Edu Journal, and Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health.
- Dr. Fujimoto was awarded several awards including the American Dental Association the Golden Apple Award and the Leadership Award from the New York State Dental Association.
- Dr. Fujimoto holds several Fellowships from multiple organizations.
- Dr. Luis J. Fujimoto is in the private practice of Comprehensive Dentistry with Advanced Services in Implants and Oral Rehabilitation in New York City, New York.